The development of our team members is a key principle of SUPERNOVA’s Corporate Philosophy, ensuring that our operations can be sustained through appropriate processes, resources and talent.
To meet the Company’s ambitious expansion targets,
the role of the HR department has taken on greater strategic importance. In improving organizational processes and facilitating the development of our talent pool, HR is taking a longer term approach to personal evelopment for the Company’s future. As part of the human development intiative, extensive training programs have been implemented at all levels of the Company.
Management Competency, Team Building, and awareness programs
are prioritized to prepared our future leaders and develop a better understanding of the benefits of teamwork with practical workshops, equipping employees and our management team with appropriate skills to work together to achieve our goals.
We are concerned with the quality of our products, and this can be sustained with the support of talented, qualified and dedicated members of our team. We select our team members carefully. In general, recruitment and selection in our company involves the following process :
- Recruitment & Selection
An internal recruitment or external recruitment consultancy ensures that your profile matches the job requirements and our criteria.
If your profile match with the job, you will advance to formal interview with the HR Head and the prospective employer, who will validate your skills and suitability for the job and make the final decision.
- Medical Check Up
Before we offer you an contract, you have to pass the Medical Check Up, to ensure that your health is in good standing.
Apply for a Job
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical).
- Customer oriented.
- Experienced in business-to-business sales.
- Preferably fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Experienced as a Cost Accounting min. 2 years in manufacturing company.
- Required skills : COGS analysis, Inventory Control, Cost Control.
- Computer Literate & familiar with SAP (preferred).
- Has good analysis and accuracy in work.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Min 1 year experience in relevant field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Knowledge of processes and SAP functionality.
- Excellent customer service skill requirement.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (specialization in QHSE) or related discipline.
- Min 2 year experience in relevant field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000, and HSE management systems.
- Has strong leadership, able to work independently and meticulous.
- Communicative to speaking English.
Kindly send your CV and application letter to: